Today I was on the hunt for information on the
Tags property of some objects and came across an interesting GitHub repo: D365FO Ninja Dev Tools
Hichem Chekebkeb has built some very interesting extensions!
Those include the following at the moment:
- Add new items to project with right click on the folder
- Populate mandatory controls to coply with the form pattern
- Create menu items (Forms, Classes and Reports)
- Label your controls with a simple right click
- Set table column as index
- Extend a class and implement an interface in one click
- Remove prefix from table fields
- Indent/Format X++ code
I was so amazed about those that I wanted to give it a shout out!
Check it out and contribute your own if you have some.
Subscribe to robsCode
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox